our patients say…
W e l c o m e – t o
Say goodbye to dental phobia and fears and take back your smile with safe sedation dentistry. Dr. David C Montz is trained and licensed to deliver anesthetics through IV, oral medications, or laughing gas. Sedation dentistry can be life-changing for patients who:
- Dislike dental appointments or have bad experiences in the past
- Would prefer to relax or sleep through lengthy procedures
- Have a highly sensitive gag reflex
- Do not want to remember the sights, smells, or sensations of their procedure
Our experienced sedation dentist can transform your smile and improve your whole body health while you relax and remain free from sensitivity or worry.
Get the Flawless Results You Want
If anxiety or dental phobia has been holding you back from a healthy and beautiful smile, sedation dentistry could be the ideal solution for you. You won’t ever have to worry about the details of your procedure. Our sedation dentistry methods will keep you comfortable and relaxed while our professionals execute perfect dental work.
You will leave our office feeling peaceful, without any memory of the sights or sounds of your procedure. More importantly, you will leave our office with a gorgeous, healthy smile that you can be proud to share!
Our practice is a stress-free place. We would never embarrass or scold you about your dental habits or how often you visit your dentist. Dr. Montz and his associates completely understand that dental anxiety is a real fear that prevents people from receiving the dental care they need.
Our Sedation Dentistry Options
Our first priority is catering to your individual needs and preferences every time you visit us. We provide both outstanding customer service and quality dentistry. In addition to great services and luxurious patient amenities, you will be given three different sedation dentistry options that can ease your dental phobia.
You and Dr. Montz will determine if laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, or intravenous sedation is the right course for you. Our sedation dentist will tailor your level of sedation to meet your needs, so that you are always safe and comfortable.
- Laughing Gas (Light sedation) | We can induce a state of light sedation and euphoria with laughing gas gas. The effects of this type of sedation dentistry wear off immediately following your appointment.
- Oral Conscious Sedation (Moderate sedation) | If you like the idea of being completely relaxed while still awake and aware, oral conscious sedation may be the right choice for you.
- IV Sedation (Deep sedation) | While most offices do not offer intravenous sedation, we are proud to say that sedation dentist, Dr. Montz, is highly qualified to offer this sedation dentistry service.
Do you need a filling, crown, or replacement tooth? Perhaps you would like to see whiter and straighter teeth. No matter what your needs may be, we can help you achieve a comfortable experience at our sedation dentistry practice. We look forward to giving you the tranquil dental experience you deserve!